In the historic heart of Arras, the Carré Saint-Eloi offers you the B Com room, colorful and combining modernism and the discreet charm of the old. It is equipped with a table, a chair, a wardrobe, a luggage rack and a TV.
Its 20m² include a large 160x200 bed, which can be separated into two if necessary, as well as a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, which can be soundproofed, equipped with a natural stone basin, a bar support and a seat. The private bathroom and toilets are totally accessible : the toilet is also equipped with a transfer bar. All the elements on the ground can move according to your wishes. All sockets and switches are at the correct height and WiFi access is available.
Soap and towels, as well as hot drinks, are available to our visitors.
- Bio : Organic breakfast with local products. The surroundings of Arras are full of good products to taste.
- Business : For business travelers : laundry service (in partnership with Pince à Linge (Clothespin), ecological dry cleaning in Arras near our guest room) for shirt and pants or suit OR rental of a video on demand OR a cheese or cold meats platter OR a magazine at choice.
- Bacchus : according to your tastes, the master of the house offers you the choice of a tasting of a good bottle of wine (only for two people) or a tasting of special French or Belgian beers (+ gift of a local beer).
- “Backpacker” : provision of a bicycle room, laundry or a picnic. Two bikes are available on loan for a day (one with a child seat up to 22kg): ideal for a trip in the heart of Arras and its surroundings.
- Brunch : Saturday or Sunday brunch : gourmet breakfast, later in the weekend including eggs, cold meats, fruit, salads ... Our dining area is reserved for you until the beginning of the afternoon.